QBS News & Resources
Benefits of QBS
Hiring professionals based on qualifications instead of low price benefits all Canadians.
Benefits to Buyers of Professional Services:
- Easier identification of the most qualified vendors
- Collaborative instead of adversarial vendor relationships
- More accurate project estimates meaning fewer project cost overruns
- Lower procurement costs
- More innovative project results
- Reduced life-cycle cost of projects
Benefits to Vendors of Professional Services:
- Reduced sales costs
- Collaborative instead of adversarial client relationships
- Opportunities for innovation and life-cycle planning
QBS Canada Partners with Dr. Chinowsky and Dr. Kingsley for Update of Groundbreaking 2009 QBS Study
Jack Brooks was the US Congressman from Texas whose advocacy for Qualifications Based Selection resulted in federal legislation known as The Brooks Act.